INSTALLED 10ft x 8ft Overlap Apex Wooden Garden Shed + 6 Windows
*INSTALLATION TYPICALLY WITHIN 20 WORKING DAYS*
Construction Main Points
- The floor and roof of this building are manufactured with solid sheet board which is timber that has been stripped and compacted with a resin. This is a reliable and durable material and its qualities are well recognized in the construction industry.
- The shed comes with double doors and framing giving extra support.
- A hasp and staple are supplied (lock not supplied) for additional security.
- We recommend that your shed is raised enough to allow air flow and prevent you shed from sitting on damp ground.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for sheds is produced.
- A full fixing kit, felt and instruction manual are all included with your garden shed.
- 10ft x 8ft Overlap Apex Garden Shed
- Dip Treated
- 8mm Wall Thickness
- 8mm Solid OSB Roof
- 10mm Solid OSB Floor
- Solid Sheet Roof & Floor
- Double Doors with Hasp & Staple (lock not supplied)
- Roof Felt
- Easy Assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY*
- Includes full fixing kit and instructions manual
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly. Full fixing kit and instructions manual included.
The overlap construction allows efficient run off of water and helps keep the shed nice and dry inside.
Solid Sheet Material
Constructed using solid sheet material this makes the shed sturdier making the storage or your items no longer a problem.
- Bearers: 34mm x 34mm
- Bearers Direction: Front to Back
- Depth: 9' 10" (2.99m)
- Door Height x Width: 1.70 x 1.55m (5'7" x 5'1")
- Eaves Height: 5' 9" (1.47m)
- Felt: Mineral
- Footprint (Depth x Width): 2.99m x 2.39m (9'10" x 7'10")
- Framing: 34mm x 34mm
- FSC Certified: Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- Lock: Hasp and Staple
- Ridge Height : 6' 10" (2.09m)
- Roof and Floor: 9mm Solid OSB
- Wall Thickness: 8mm Overlap
- Width: 7' 10" (2.39m)
- Windows: 6 Fixed Styrene Windows (can be placed either side)
STANDARD UK FREE DELIVERY*
Delivery is Free on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND*
All orders under £50 will attract a charge of £20.00
Fast Express UK Delivery Available. We offer a 24hr/48hr – SAT- SUN and Pick-A-Day Delivery on the majority of our Garden Buildings.
BOOKING YOUR DELIVERY DATE - LIVE DELIVERY POSTCODE CHECKER
Please use the delivery date checker tool on each page. Please enter your postcode to see available live delivery dates. Please select your option where available. You will be able to add additional delivery information at check-out. Live Delivery Slots are not available for products with Installation.
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
Central England & Wales: 1–7 Working days
South West: 7–14 Working days
Scotland: 7–14 Working days
Northern Ireland, Eire, Jersey & Guernsey: I am afraid we are unable to deliver to these areas. BT (Northern Island), GY, HS, IM, IV14+, JE, PA20-78, PH19-44 - Any Channel Island and Any Scottish Isle
HOW WILL MY GOODS BE DELIVERED?
SPECIAL WINDOWLESS BUILDINGS
This will revert to a standard 10 working days delivery service
All products with installation will revert to our standard 14 working days delivery. You will be contacted to book in an install day. Product delivery and installation will take place on the same day.
** Please note we are unable to offer installation to the following Postcodes - BT, GY, KW, HS, IM, IV14+, JE, PA20-78, PH19-44 **
REMOTE DELIVERY AREAS*
*Delivery to the following locations attract the following charges:
Zone 1 - £25 Charge
BH, CH, DH, DL, DT, HR, LA, NP, SR, TA, TS, WA, WN
Zone 2 - £35 Charge
CA, CF, LD, NE, SY
Zone 3 - £45 Charge
DG, EH, EX, KA, LL, ML, PL, P030-41, SA1-18,TD, TQ
Zone 4 - £65 Charge
AB, DD, FK, G, IV1-3, KY, PA 1-19 (rest of PA no service), PH1-18 (Rest of PH no Service), SA18-73
**I am afraid we are unable to provide a Delivery Service to
BT (Northern Island), GY, HS, IM, IV14+, JE, PA20-78, PH19-44 - Any Channel Island and Any Scottish Isle**
GENERAL DELIVERY T&C’s
It is your responsibility to check that all the parts are present and correct, so that in the unlikely event that parts may be missing, incorrect, or damaged, you can ensure we have reasonable time to supply replacements (We aim to typically replace parts within seven days assuming replacement parts are in stock, however if we have to manufacture parts this time frame may be longer). Should you use a third party to carry out the installation please ensure that you give them sufficient time to familiarise themselves with the material and instructions supplied, that all the parts are present and that you have actually received the goods before committing to an installation date.