Deluxe Midi Store
The Deluxe Midi Store provides an attractive storage feature for any garden, with the pent style roof being a practical detail of the store. The large lockable door ensure your items are kept safe.
- The shed is constructed from high quality tongue and groove shiplap cladding which is supplied with a free factory basecoat dipped in a honey brown finish.
- The store is constructed from 12mm tongue and groove cladding.
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- Solid board floor and roof
- Lockable single door (padlock not supplied)
- Shelf included
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- Mineral roofing felt
- Height: 1845mm
- Width: 935mm
- Depth: 640mm
- Width: 879mm
- Depth: 560mm
- Width: 929mm
- Depth: 610mm
- Your shed has been pre-treated with a timber preservative treatment but we do recommend that a further treatment is carried out following constructions to prolong the life of your building.
- The treatment will protect your shed for approximately 6-8 weeks giving you plenty of time to prepare your base and erect your shed.
- Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including pre-hung doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls & Floor
- Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
- A Tongue & Grooved Floor making the shed sturdier and stronger for heavier items.
- External Depth: 640mm
- External Height: 1845mm
- External Width: 935mm
- Footprint Depth: 560mm
- Footprint Width: 879mm
- Ideal Base Depth: 610mm
- Ideal Base Width: 929mm
FREE STANDARD UK MAINLAND DELIVERY*
LEAD TIMES (subject to availability & seasonal activity)
Central England & Wales 10 Working days
South West 10 Working days
Scotland 15 Working days
*Deliveries to most parts of mainland UK are free of charge. Rowlinson do not charge to delivery to Scotland.
**No Delivery Service is Available to Isle Of Man, Scottish Isles (only mainland port), Isle Of Wight and Channel Islands.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN ONE OF THE ABOVE AREAS PLEASE REFER TO THE OXFORD RANGE WHO CAN DELIVER TO YOUR LOCATION.
BOOKING YOUR DELIVERY DATE
Once your order has been placed, you will be contacted by our manufacturer's delivery team and you will be advised of a specific delivery date. You will be able to add additional delivery information at this point. Your garden building is manufactured to order. Please contact us if you have not be contact within in 10 Days.
HOW WILL MY GOODS BE DELIVERED?
Please be advised delivery is kerb side delivery only. It is at the discretion of the driver if they are able to drop the garden building to a different location. If you have any special requirements or believe access to your address may be difficult for our delivery driver please contact us as soon as possible. A general rule of thumb is that if a refuge vehicle can gain access then generally our delivery lorry should be able to but if in doubt please get in touch with us.
Typical delivery is 1 – 20 working days but we do aim to deliver a bit quicker. Once you have placed your order you will be contact by our delivery team to confirm your delivery date. If you have not been contacted by our delivery team within 10 working days after your have placed your order please email us or call us and we will chase this for you.
Delivery is between the hours of 7am – 7pm Mon-Sun. It is possible to request a call an hour prior to delivery but this is subject to the driver having a mobile and cannot be a guaranteed service. Please note this is not possible for Metal sheds where the product is shipped with a courier.
If you are going to be out on the day of delivery, it is possible for the item to be left somewhere (for example down the side of a house) but at your own risk. To do this you must leave a signed note detailing your instructions in a clear location for the driver to see. It is important that you sign the instructions as this will be taken by the courier as proof of delivery.
Please note we will always contact you by phone or by email to confirm a delivery date – we will not just turn up unannounced – if you do not have a confirmed delivery date please email us or call us.
We are unable to specify a delivery time during the day of delivery. Our couriers deliver between the hours of 7am – 7pm. Routes are planned the night before delivery so on most products we will be able to give you a drop number on the day of delivery.
Please note your card is debited at checkout. This is to protect you the customer as we do not store your credit card details. We will contact you if a surcharge is applicable and at that point you can chose to accept the charge or cancel the order and we will make a full refund to your card. For our full terms please refer to our Shipping Terms